I’ll be honest I came to know about this product by watching a viral Charcoal Mask Fails video. At first, I thought it’s another way just to go viral and no one might actually try it but soon every beauty guru was trying it and it became a must-try skincare product.
- Charcoal Masks are extremely over-rated
- They get rid of blackheads and facial hair like any peel-off mask
- Overusing it can dry and irritate your skin beyond repair as it strips the skin of nature which works as a barrier between pollution and your skin.
- It can even rip skin sometimes which is something you really don’t want to do.
- Using it once a month may be fine but not more than that.
- Immediately put moisturizer after peeling it off.
If you like this post please comment, share and follow this blog. I promise I will keep bringing you honest reviews, Fun articles, and real beauty tricks.